Gwydyr Rd, Crieff, UK, PH7 4BS

The plan was to go for Cairngorm, Ben Mheadhoin and Ben MacDui but it looks like the weather on the east side of Scotland isn’t going to be good.

It seems more sensible to head west, where we should get better conditions earlier rather than later. Depending on the updated forecast on Saturday night, Mike is proposing that we head for Ben Cruachan or maybe even Garbh Bheinn on the far side of Loch Linnhe (a cracking good horseshoe with stupendous views and a wee scramble)

Meet at Mike’s home ready for an 08:30 departure (please note earlier start than usual). Please confirm participation with Mike beforehand.